really a pleasant surprise to the work Recent Yoko Kamio "Matsuri Special".
is not a particularly introspective story, but runs well and the characters are very nice.
promotes full, especially because it made me laugh over and over again!
There are some very funny scenes, made even more entertaining style of Kamio, theoretically ill marry a comic book that talks about wrestling.
Perhaps for this reason the whole is more funny.
Cute ... really cute!
I already got 3 numbers, but just today I started to read it. After two numbers I can say that the story is very enjoyable.
Among the other is a mini-series of 4 numbers, and not expensive.
So if you fancy a light and pleasant reading this comic for you! : D E 'was published in Shonen Jump, but it is a shonen more in name than in fact
** Consider it more like a shojo by theme weird! : D
Ernestgirl **
0 comments:
Post a Comment