Saturday, March 5, 2011

What Do Soldiers Do With Spent Mags

Another cycle is complete ... è.è

missing just a little ... just a few days and publish my personal website: The domain D
I've already purchased. I am making some minor modifications.
Unfortunately I broke my desktop computer and are forced to make do on the laptop, which is not only antiquated and has a window view of the beginning (you can imagine how slow and how to go hang at every opportunity), but which is also devoid of many of my files. For I have not yet been able to save as many as 150 GB of data I had on my desktop computer. Fortunately I do a lot of great saves and then I have all the things made up to a month ago. Unfortunately, those of the last month I could not save them all.
Okay .. patience .. not just save everything, I will send the PC still under warranty! It gave me too many problems and I am really tired -.-
Among other things I would like to buy a new PC, but definitely a little bit further. Maybe I'll buy a Mac. I do not know .. or perhaps a Vaio (I've always wanted **) ... but maybe I'll stay with my good old hp (make that are a real maniac .... I always want everything hp XD).

OKKKK ... for the rest .. what about ... The ILAS is over! I follow only a few lessons of recovery Web design. Graphics instead ended Thursday. Maybe I will miss school .. maybe not .. who knows .. depends on the aspects that will take my life! (Oh my god .. how thoughtful: D) .. The fact is that if I must say I completely satisfied, the truth is that they are not. They are chronically dissatisfied is true ... But .. I do not know ... is a bit like if I'd stayed a little in the cellar ... I do not know why I'm fine .. I'm still a little confused. Well I still have to realize that it had concluded that other life cycle and they are going to start another.
When I was in high school I thought that friendships, knowledge and experience have remained more or less the same.
Then, when I started university I changed my friends and acquaintances all the time, as well as ways to approach subjects of study, learning and my hobby and my passion.
Yesterday I was reminded a friend at that time .... a friend who very often felt at the time, a true friend rten at the time .. and instead .. bye bye. I do not know where to live or what they are doing. It was not a friend of some, but I met him at the time. Things change very much .. haha ..
and also I've changed a lot, but I think I'm happy not to be the same again.

Not that there was something wrong with me, but I did not apply enough.
I was too insecure to speak, to "meet" some people.
Now, although I still have my complex, I realized that I should not be less than the others, and if you show that insecure people tend to put their feet on his head, so I started to behave accordingly. Sometimes they are also Acidini is true ... But I much prefer me to be so rather than deal with mat! è__é
I'll forward you will see ... Ahahahaha (Evil laugh XD) I
capacity and utilized to the max .. I want to be combative even at work. I will not allow others to treat firstgrader>.>

Ernestgirl è_é

0 comments:

Post a Comment