Friday, February 11, 2011

Romantic Love Making Movies

News-seinen shojo! : D Reading

I finally managed to find "The art of running" the master's Murakami! Needless to say that Murakami could write about anything ... although this is mere observations on race and being a writer, the thoughts that surround you reveal really nice and put a look on the attitudes of athletes, writers or just people. Right now they are less than half, but the book reads quickly and is short, then finish it on account of recently finished reading A ^ ^
maybe will dedicate a post with my comments.

For further reading, I read (between yesterday and today) 3 of my (I would have said shojo, but I found that the Umino is a seinen manga °. °) favorite comics among those who are coming out at the time, namely: "Piece" No. 3, "The Song of the Stars" No. 7, and "A lion in March by" No. 1.

The number 3 of "Piece" I liked it, but less than the previous two. Not that the story was interesting Nazumi, but I found most interesting stories focusing on the Haruka and what she thought of the "others" in the first 2 volumes. In any event I look forward to the fourth volume.

"The Song of the Stars," however, I loved it! * O * The figure finally came Kanachan the open. I really like as a character, was portrayed as psychologically! Abandoned by parents because not only gave them what they wanted, just because it was not always the best at everything ... all the psychological pressure that has to suffer the dovuoto understand perfectly, because after all even I have ever felt "duty".
Obviously the pressure was less obvious, but I felt ...
still feel it! I am always afraid of not being able to do something ... Paradoxically, the more others tell me I'm good, I feel under more pressure ... hahaha ... but that does not believe in my potential, because we think .. but every now and then I relax a little and instead feel that he could not do not disappoint the other. ahh .... Natsuki Takaya always makes me think a lot. His characters are so real that it is impossible not to feel close! ;.;
But I will not talk too bored! XD

Turning to "A lion from March ... well .. what to say .. really nice cartoon! Perhaps an unusual topic for Umino, but the characterization, narrative, psychology, everything really well done! I loved the book! the characters have given me a good feeling now .. was a bit like I was with them. I recommend it absolutely! Get him! Costa € 5.90 but money well spent! : D **

Ernestgirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment