"Origami" by Reflections
. I'm not talking about oriigami paper .. or at least not directly, because this should be the title the story of Keiko. Obviously got to do origami, but most of orgiami itself wanted to talk about the characters of the story! : D I currently have the scanner
out, but as soon as I can scan some things I will show you all the main characters. In fact I already have on DA some of their designs, but are Vecchiotti! However
4 are the main protagonists ... or should I say 5 counting the dog of one of them? °. ° .. ahaha .. no .. ie .. I was thinking about because maybe I will devote a short story even at this puppy! haha .. I know .. it might seem strange, but he may do it for real! XD
The idea is to create short chapters 4-5. Everyone will
dedicated to a character. As the story goes further by showing the various points of view .**
The thing was not really playing well, but let's say it happened a little like Enarmonia! The characters of Origami I like so much that I decided to continue them, and then the story of Keiko's story will become more ... as it should be the rest! I always prefer to show different points of view, or at least to deepen the characters.
In any case, this is the cast:
- Keiko, the "first" player.
- Remo, a blind boy who has a huge dog and tenerotto ** (a dog for the blind at the moment .. can not remember how to call the race)
- Silvia, the best friend Saki. A lively little girl and
happy XD - Saki, a very sweet girl who hides a sad secret. "
- the Cagnotto Remo .. that I have not yet decided on a name! : D
I placed the characters in the order in which they should be "players", but the point is that if I am only the chapters to each issue of Taboo, it will take at least 4 years and it gives me some anxiety! °. ° of the rest do not know if I have more time to devote potermici, whereas I have to work, so for now I simply do not pose the problem. I hope to do all the chapters and look for the right moment to realize Enarmonia also in a really near future (it is a project too difficult), but I hope that something will realize one day! _;
Now I go to search files in order to assemble my portfolio! I have a chaos in the PC! I'm already awake for 3 hours and I already having a web of things .. I slept 3 hours and a half .. wow ... too unrealistic to sleep a decent number of hours for two days in a row, right? (Yesterday I woke up at 8) .. fuffolaa!
Okay .. Good day to you all!
Ernerstgirl **
0 comments:
Post a Comment