Monday, January 31, 2011
What To Do When My Hamster Is Bleeding
Today I decided to talk a bit about books and TV series. I'll try to be brief: D
Regarding the books at the moment I'm devoting more than anything else to read comics from the narrative interesting. After purchasing "In my eyes" Bastien Vivès , I decided to also buy "The taste of chlorine" of this young author. The stories both short term, but it is the narrative approach to be extremely interesting. The author uses natural gestures and even a few minutes to be told in different pages by focusing on each individual item. Graphic novel really beautiful! Personally I preferred "In my eyes," but also "The taste of chlorine is a very good job and confirm the many awards he has won.
Moving forward with the readings, I'm looking forward Happy # 3 now the undisputed author of my favorite (: D) Naoki Urasawa to \u0026lt;3. The story is clear enough from the last author's works, especially for the lighter theme. Despite this characterization we have used is that Naoki. Brilliant characters, great story and interesting twists. Brillantee a comedy! **
In any case I can not help but advise all works by this author, who really deserve. When "Monster" is coming out of a reprint, with a beautiful edition .. buy it! : D
"20th Century Boys" and "Pluto", however, should be Reeper (of "20th" are reprinting the numbers out), so if you take a look **
progresses readings, I finally got to read something Jiro Taniguchi and enchanted me. The stories tell of everyday life, and focus more on the thoughts of the characters. Council certainly "far far Quarters" which recently came out of a reprint.
I'm also reading "The sweet year" and upcoming "The sky is bright," "A zoo in winter" and "The missing girl" (Found amazon.it up to 30% .. XD).
Of Haruki Murakami , however, missed my favorite writer I bought two new books: "All God's children dance" and "In the name of the sheep." Unfortunately I did not find "The art of running" I wanted to read a long time; __; .. so I have not started reading any other book! Now I am obsessed with "the art of running" and I do not want to read more .. haha .. damn it!
Another thing that I appreciated very much the picture book "Cyrano" by The Thanth Tal and Marc Rebecca Dautremer. Opera delicious and illustrations superb! ** begin to hate the French! XD
and then .. I quote only other nice things I'm reading and what advice ... or "Nodame Cantabile" (Josei funny and intelligent characters with absurd!), " Kuragehime " (very nice! You Love protagonist of a Japanese ... sort of Nerds), "The song of the stars " (author of Furuba, unforgettable story!), " Solanin " Asano (renowned author, to be read completely!), "Real " of Inoue (out infrequently, but I could not name it XD) and "My Girl " (story really lovely and beautiful designs. The illustrations in color ** I find adorable). I would have so many other things to recommend, but risk making a post endless!
As for show I saw recently and I am continuing to see "Boardwalk Empire," "Mad Men," "Drop Dead Diva," "Visitors", "Cougar Town," "The Big Bang Theory," "The Cape", "Lie to Me," "Desperate Housewives," "Grey's Anatomy" .. all (except "Mad Men"), subtitled in English (I follow the outputs from America) but they will speak in another post! : D Good
** all day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment