I know it's pathetic, but I just enjoy it. Pathetic because
by Juventino, I know that a year of B compared to a decade of misdeeds sports is unbelievably small a punishment: therefore all the Juve fans should keep your mouth closed for a while yet (as far as Italy is the Celebrated Country of Thieves, so there is no moral duty and decency of manners). Then enjoy
is pathetic not to be in first place in the standings and sit happily in the third.
However, I laugh out loud when he heard it said that:
- Inter does not need any favors arbitration, because it is already stronger than his.
- Some errors dirty deserved victories.
- That the psychological subjection in fact has always existed in Italy.
- that the whole had eight penalties in favor and two against so far. Juventus 6 against and 5 in favor.
- What mistakes will eventually balance out.
- which is useless if you do not win in Italy it is confirmed in Europe.
- That the Poor Zlatan is tired of hearing insults wherever he goes in the last 3 years and a half ...
I laugh and look at fun, not because it was the whole: those who know me know that I lacks the intellectual honesty sports. Only, I can not hold back my laughter when I think that the script remains intact, but the characters have changed clothes. If Italy is normal for any one Juventino feel cheated of their merits and interaction should defend themselves against teasing bar two years after the Calciopoli scandal, then I expect that soon give wine its fountains, atterrino aliens on earth, and Jim Morrison returns somewhere in the company of Elvis.
Reality beats fantasy 1 to 0 of rigor (no doubt).
(L)
0 comments:
Post a Comment