Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Painful Ears When Laughing

The Good, the Bad and the Poor


You know, this is a difficult world.
few occasions to rejoice and countless testimonies of suffering and difficulties (apart from me, and me walking in the morning I wake up happier than when I went to sleep, blissfully).
However, it should hold on. I appeal especially to Don Nicolò Anselmi, head of the youth of the CEI, and his boys.
Chatting with a group of young people ( Source: AGI February 12) Don Anselmo has known about the erotic scene between Moretti and Ferrari in the film Quiet Chaos , in theaters these days.
"One young man told me about it via e-mail calling it terrible: the two actors make love standing, clothes, without looking in my face ... I understand that the scene must be read and placed in the context of the film - Notes the priest - but I confess that I was surprised and disturbed: a good director and courageous idealist Moretti and a face sensitive and delicate as the Ferrari I would have expected a scene romantic, soft, tender a moment ... maybe love open to life, to a child. "

I am near you: must have been terrible to put up a Moretti film, let alone see him naked.

(L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment