By popular demand, for all the friends of Floozie.
Coherence first :
"I would like the magnet of the horses, also because I'm Cavallini."
-
TV schedule :
"On the first floor I saw a program called" America! "Has it?"
(NB: will a DVD, I think)
The imagination to power :
"I would like the magnet of Pecos Bill."
(NB: I would Buffalo Bill, but there is not even that)
Fairtrade :
"But the items for sale are handmade by Native Americans?"
(NB: will a DVD, I think)
The imagination to power :
"I would like the magnet of Pecos Bill."
(NB: I would Buffalo Bill, but there is not even that)
Fairtrade :
"But the items for sale are handmade by Native Americans?"
Rather than leap :
"How many players are there in the book of postcards?"
"Eighteen."
"And on the calendar?"
is twelve.
Enigmatic :
"You have posters of them ( subt. paintings)?"
"I these posters."
"What?"
megalomaniac :
"You can buy a giant poster that you see in the streets?"
warmonger :
"catapult the knife really work?"
"Yes."
"And the gun?"
Ad libitum :
"How much are the posters?"
"Those 15 small, square 18, big 21."
"And this?"
"15."
"And the girl on the couch?"
"18, is square. Small 15, large 21."
"Ah. And this?"
I-Pod Generation :
"The catalog is this?"
"Yes."
"And there are headphones? "
(NB: will the audio-guide. ... If you think it is appalling)
SPQR on the Range:
" I'd like the bookmark with the head of Julius Caesar. "
(NB: this is the "Winged Victory")
Games precious :
"How much is the pendant?"
"Four euro."
"E 'gold?"
Communist Poster:
"It gives me the poster of the poster ?
Hard Discount Style:
"I want to buy the catalog of posters."
Alchemy apart :
"These are what?"
"magnets?"
"What are they?"
"We stick to the fridge."
"But you can only attack the fridge?"
Multimedia:
"What's this?"
"a music CD."
"But there are pictures of the show?"
Who does not drink in the company ... :
"The show is all about?"
(NB: the show is about. This is the bookshop . But he was drunk)
ad personam "laws:
" I The birth of "
(NB: The Birth of Impressionism is )
c * in the broom and sweep the room you :
"If I buy the catalog accompanied me the station? "
(NB: I swear I was not joking. Clearly it was crazy. Matto true.)
The employee of the month :
" I would like the magnets (marble) of Santa Giulia. "
" I do not think that there are magnets Santa Giulia ... "
" And these? "
" I sottobicchierini. "
(Note: magnetic effect of marble, with the magnet back)
That's all folks!
(L)
0 comments:
Post a Comment