Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Request Letter Of Disconnection

Gantz .. love love -*.*-

Can a manga that speaks of "hunters" who kill aliens, showing scenes in each chapter, raw and full of gore, bring me back a kind of romantic mood?
you! can! never would have told you, but does exist .. Gantz I'm talking about! -* O *-


Meeting Gantz there was years ago, back when puccia innocent and I was advised by this comic plot quite bloody and the plenty of fanservice every 2-3 pages! ahahahaha .... the plot intrigued me somewhat interesting, but I could not recover because many comic numbers were already depleted. ;.;
Well ... last week I discovered a estistenza cores taken from this and I said to myself "Why do not you see it to understand how it develops the story?" and so .. the vision has begun, leading to a long sequence of days and nights spent endlessly to discover the rest of this story. °. °
with the anime episode 15 I stopped, curious about the situation because of the manga I found the sites to which it was possible to download the scans and I went directly to the reading of the paper (which is well above the animated counterpart).

For the general plot of the comic, I refer you to wikipedia -> http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantz, because I would rather talk about my thoughts on! Gantz is

a comic strip that starts with an interesting idea. M'intrigava beginning to discover the mystery of Gantz itself. I have no particular sympathy for the protagonist, even in the animated version I was very hateful .. completely selfish and uncaring, always excited and unsympathetic, it was the prototype of the character that I hate generlamente (a sort of Light less intelligent and more horny anyway ... haha). By the way the story was full of fan service and tits wind! Ahahahaha
I still continued reading / viewing for curiosity and to find out the fate of two characters that I've liked from the start (Kato and Nishi **).
reached the point where there is a turning point and I thought I was quite hesitant "but What did the author? "°. ° (do not say anything for non-spoiler .. read comics and you'll understand XD).

Nonstante my perplexity I continued reading ... and it was joy puraaaaaaa -* O * -
A number of situations handled beautifully, combined with the emergence of interesting characters, beautifully characterized began to drag me into the vortex of madness lovelove to Gantz (I'm crazy and euphoric .. I know: D).
The situations that come about create are not at all obvious, the characters are much better analysis of the first volume (psychologically), the fan service decreases a lot and there is a clear improvement in the style of drawing. The protagonist has a beautiful inner growth and change a lot since the beginning ... just think that now I like tantooo (like many other characters too)! -*///*-
short, a more positive aspect, not to mention that the plot does not miss shots, but more and more passionate about .... at least I have a lot of passion until the thirtieth volume when I arrived. Do you think that to see the anime (15 episodes) and read the manga (more than 20 volumes, because I looked through the first anime that corresponded and I began to read from 5-6) took me only 4 days! ° o °.
Among other things, you create some situations that couples in some cases I would find annoying (especially in shojo .. why are too often marked, till you drop for problems that do not exist .. but here do exist XD), but in Gantz I loved and that made me return to Romantic to the point that I thought "does not exist! I want a happy ending for them!" and think about something like this in a manga where the dead and there are plenty of them are on the agenda (besides the fact that they are super splatter) is difficult. Usually, I become more cynical reading works well .. and instead I was moved to various little things! ... hahaha ... ; __;

You must read ... read Gantz! At the moment did not even cost you anything ... Linko fact there sites where I found the scans. In any case when the volumes were again found to be made or a new print, I recommend you buy the series! (Which I will! Gantz I want in my library! >///\u0026lt;)
So here are the scans of the manga in eng:
http://teamkatana.forumfree.it/?t=47930956
http : / / archive.forumcommunity.net /? t = 40697656
http://mangastory.forumcommunity.net/?f=2655654&st=60
http://italiananimanga.blogfree.net/?t = 2081619

Also wishing you could see the souls here (but I repeat that the manga is better, and that the soul comes to the number 8 of the comic book series and in fact have created an alternate ending):
http://starsanimeworld.forumcommunity.net/?t=27266207
http://archive.forumcommunity.net/?t=39217427

Ernestgirl **

0 comments:

Post a Comment