Friday, January 28, 2011

Humidifier Good Or Bad For Cough

MyPersonalSite_Preview **: D ** Test

to resave tuttiiii -* or *-
How are you? ** I hope you're passing a great day! : D
I go .. In short .. simply wrong, but I can not complain! I finished my free month of Maya 3D and now I can fully devote myself to finish my little things graphic and web design.
Among other things I should start thinking about the design of another site for a project of my pseudo-cousin ("pseudo" because it is the wife of my cousin XD). I have some ideas in mind, but I have to find time to work XD.
In any case, as promised last time, I show you a preview of my personal website. I'm working on .. yes .. I'm working! It's not something fast. I still have to fix some things, but certainly by the end of February will be ready ready! (Because the course ends all'Ilas **)

Links and Contact pages do not show them to you yet, because the basic design is incomplete.
Tell me what you think. Personally the thing I like most is the menu at the top! .. ahahah
seems strange .. I did millemila drawings and stuff and I like the small icons of the menu! ahaha
The point is that I experienced for the first time the effect "buttons sewn" and the first "experience" never forget! .. mwaa .... : D (Note: inconcina menu "home" is the one with the text, because there I was on it with the mouse and what is the effect Rollover o.o.. When you go over the small icons appears in the text all ^. ^)

However the site is called the little girl is a friend of Rose and Merveille!
should meet in its history, so when you continue with the boards I see it again! : D
I love her hair! *.*
certainly Merveille and Rose have in common the weird hairstyle, as well as a passion for drawing, but you'll see it in the next episodes! ,-D

Now go! Let me know what you think .. Kisses
Ernestgirl **

0 comments:

Post a Comment