& Games ^ ^ XD I'm back from Lucca
I came back from Lucca a few days ago ^. ^.
What about ... This year for the first time I and my group of "young cartoonists" (XD) we took a stand to sell the magazine self-produced "Taboo!"
*.* I want to thank all those who have gone to say goodbye and who bought the magazine. Thank you so much! >///\u0026lt;
The magazine had a good success! Indeed, we have sold out to us and drawn drawn drawn! XD
Soon somes Fotina
^ ^ I spent my pennies practically millemila things to draw **. In addition to the material I picked up a few comics, and the fantastic "box" of Escaflowne (containing various illustration book and DVD).
I leave you with a sketch colored in with Copic few minutes, just to try it.
I buy them, but then I leave them on the shelf. Maybe sooner or later be able to make an illustration full use of them! XD
Ernestgirl
0 comments:
Post a Comment