Here are photos of some references to disgnucci Luccacomics & Games by me and the other guys in the group, to give to those who bought the magazine -*__*-
The nice thing is that even though we were 5-6 people who took turns to draw (and I also drew in the apartment and then brought drawings), often found on the "bankrupt"! All thanks to you little people out there (XD) you have purchased our magazine -*.*- .. In total, we designed 125 drawings for buyers (and many more if any) and ... To top it off we also designed the Japanese restaurant! °. °
In any case .. I have no ink at all. >.>
also say that if I put my hand in inking lost (I still have some problems and the ink does not help me>.>), So I preferred to use the crayons and drawing some Copic (because I had bought and wanted to try it **).
Rossy and his drawing on the wall .. XD nice -* or *-
ahha .. this is certainly not a drawing .. Nari, which holds the baba like a baby! XD
He had never seen one like that! (Neapolitan doc: D) **
Ernestgirl
0 comments:
Post a Comment