Monday, September 20, 2010

What Happen To 555 Cigarettes

Other disegnucci ... more evidence that various other trinkets

Proof of mascot I was thinking for a flash site ... I do not know if it is feasible as a thing in reality (in the sense that perhaps I agreed to do a more stylized animal .. it was certainly easier to move .. then I'll see;.;).
I made it in vector, although I would have preferred to do more shows in the bitmap, but I understand that AA would have been too heavy for a possible site in flash. Here it is anyway ^ ^ TT



Ed Another disegnuccio colored in Photoshop ^ ^ (always to be completed ...'ll never get to finish the coloring? .. haha), which I think is a cross between the classic and my doll!
XD (ps: note that I jumped on the block Yo: D)



the moment is everything. Reflections and pensierucci for another time perhaps (now I'm not going °. °)
Bye bye
Ernestgirl **

0 comments:

Post a Comment