Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sore Tummy 33 Weeks Pregnant

The party of "shock wave Radiolina"



More years pass, the more I realize I have less and less willing to attend the feast of "Radio shock wave." Are passed from going almost every night (when I was 18 years old), middle evenings when I was 23-24, and the 2008 just a couple of evenings, and I assure you, were also too many. The problem is not me. I am old, but I have not yet turned 30 years (as some old man who frequents the blog). The problem is they, the organizers. Everything changes, people grow up, tastes change, not them! The only things that have changed the party's "Radio shock wave", are the places where the festival took place over the years, and finally there's drug dealing "legalized" just outside the event, not so much annoying for decoration but for the ability of the pusher as the suction cups to stick. Some say that the great merit and the organizers, but alas, I have the feeling that the merits are more like the police, and the addition of new center-right, alas. But this is not. The worst thing that everything has remained the same as ten years ago and they pretend. Nothing personal really, but your party knows a bit 'stale by now. Usual stalls, the usual groups, used to stand ... a little 'fantasy guys? Not to mention the library, a real gem, which sells (I know that does not sell) improbable books like "Marilyn Monroe in the service of the KGB." The first night this year, there have been a bit 'for the event, the second one, to my sheer will to attend the concert of "pax Offlaga hard." And I (LSD) were rather than cast, and they're even able to convince (N), which is not easy, that if there is sorbitol for the second time, was not even a fan. (D) came to him as well, but we have seen in stages, and when he went near the stage had not looked too divertita.Insomma, a lot of high expectations and low-level concert. The Offlaga, who mostly played their second album, I know who have plagiarized a lot 'from the first lowering a wire bpm (beats per minute), then to produce a record very similar, but strapeso as rhythm, for finish with a flourish, the boys from Cavriago, have played "Robespierre" super singolone, in the second version of album. Rated 3. The only positive note, "The lights power plant, which at least he admits that the CCCP are gone for a while. '- and it shows it feels (ed.). Besides, my staff of "Radio shock wave", beers Eur 2.50 not only have you, then I find no really no reason to come and get me a ride from you.
(T)

0 comments:

Post a Comment