Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Humorous 1st Birthday Invitation Wording

Celebrities.


Speaking (T), yesterday evening, it was thought to dear old floozie. I said that, re-reading old posts for comments, some were really hilarious. One of the best is definitely this . It seems that in many (perhaps three or four people) I miss it. (T), however, would open up a blog of his own, but it is probably a project that, like summer, is destined to soon become a faded memory. Who knows what the future holds ...
However, we saw "Il Divo" Sorrentino's Castle in the movies. A good film, he did exclaim (T): "I will tell you that Andreotti I've never been particularly nasty." However, it is not the movie I want to talk. I want to talk about a serious flaw that too often characterizes people. It is called ingratitude. However, after a summer of honorable service, having entertained audiences of enthusiastic spectators whole, after having being made in small but significant personal exhibitions behind the damn car, and I (T)-projectionists technicians already in the 2006 season - we were not even accepted! What a sadness, that oblivion. How can we forget the time he jumped the audio system, or that time when, oops, have not been removed covers the speakers?! How to forget the skill and humanity towards the spectators vintage men?!
A story at times unbelievable.
Greetings to all travelers telematics by chance came upon this post.
(N)

0 comments:

Post a Comment