Caro (L) ,
best wishes on your birthday. Many things have changed since that morning in which they occupy the same classroom (your mackerel was often, to tell the truth), from those who would spend lazy afternoons and unproductive, those evenings that We have formed such stainless steel bar-goers. Yeah. But the notice to the melancholy. First, I wanted to thank you for the great party the other night. Then I tell you that you have already decided that we'll all be down to the betting agency. Greetings again.
As for the "wonderful" concert disc Offlaga pax that we saw yesterday, let T and LSD with the task of writing a good guide-cut objective. I, in fact, tomorrow morning we go on holiday and for a week. I'd like to return, open the floozie and find one or two new series of blog posts ... and many comments. I'd settle even for a soft start, type a post and comments ... 2:00 to 3:00
Hello everyone! Strength (s)!
(N)
0 comments:
Post a Comment