We were going to make us a couple of turns to the "Bar-Barigo" Gigi and I were celebrating our first shot: National bank robbery in Piazza Mazzini, booty settaantamila about, not a bad debut. We already talked about how all this rubbish grain as quickly as possible, Gigi delirious thinking already pointed to the electric guitar in the bay, a Stratocaster owned by Jimi Hendrix, plus a couple of gifts for her beautiful, beautiful for him. I'd give her a good kick in the ass more than a book of thirty sessions from "Diby Center. I, however, kept him off the grain to buy a farm in a few years. I thought women just recently, in the sense, lately my motto was "only sluts," is cheaper than bringing a bitch for dinner, flowers and various gifts.
seemed we were to arrive in about ten minutes at the "Bar-Barigo" however, to the five quinzanese is full of assholes coming out of the labor and go home, we decide to cut down on verolese, fuck full even with this wealth of more cops, which I know shit, just try us. Gigi really driving like shit, looks like a Bamboccio examination of the license, he says he put forward and who the hell I made him do, he's got his work, are a bastard to have him involved and fuck. I take the shearwater, point it to him and tell him to wake up.
"Hey bitch what are you afraid?" Two years of cage? Break still fucking c'arrivi not even the two thousand and ten "
The chick is so afraid that we in the ass to a" type "of recovering from two Marucci a construction site. I do not know what happened to me at that moment, I went down and I shot: both to get a ride from All * h.
"Fuck you bastards Marucci, this will serve as a lesson for all the shit you brought in Italy" Gigi
sclera bad. "'Fuck you done?!? You're a jerk! Want to get a life sentence? Fuck Nando vaffanculoo!
not count to ten as mom and dad taught me, I make out too. You fuck him, his beautiful and his guitar hello amigo.
(T)
0 comments:
Post a Comment