Last night, after a couple of beers at the Dairy Artisan Molloy, the I (t) toscritto, LSD, Sea, and his wife, and (S), went to second evening at Arci "the tits" that more or less all the readers know. I would like to specify that they are really tax the passes without it is almost impossible to enter. Of the five, only I had the card, then the other four floozie cronies went upstairs to members, because after a few bribes to entry, was not possible to access the card-room 2008. Little detail .... the pieces were finished, they had no more available, then those who were inside the other hello and good home. A last attempt to enter without a card, but nothing. Floozie The team did not lose heart and implement a strategy that turns out to be a winner: I enter with my ID card, they make me stamp on his hand, turning back by pretending to have forgotten one thing and give my card to that enters the sea (the name fortunately does not control it), make him the stamp and in turn from the card to his wife, who does the same thing with LSD, which in turn will do with (S). So a card instead of five is not bad. Not those of the floozie will stop at nothing.
Ps floozie but the card do not accept it?
Ps floozie but the card do not accept it?
(T)
0 comments:
Post a Comment