Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quais As Brasileiras Que Engolem Esperma

Merveille story_01-02

I'm starting the story of my little Merveille-*.*-. I'd like to
boards dedicated to her from time to time.
Here is a preview of the first two tables.
The text and tables is still not over.

I'm trying to put some color, but I do not know if I will do it for all tables. Among other things, I love the pencils XD
Plus I did not quite decided on the color of the background and I do not know if they actually put it or not. However I find Merveille
already adorable *.*
soon will my knowledge of another character, Rose, born to my personal website!
As soon as I will show you also qualcosuccia Rose ^ ^

Meanwhile, I present to you the little Merveille *.*





What color do you like best for the background? ...

** Ernestgirl


0 comments:

Post a Comment