Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can U Sleep In Commpression

My Adorable Couple! *.*

Finally the return of my beloved pair Ernest & Aileen ;________;
not remember the last time I drew them together.
I squeeze my heart every time I look at ;///;
's just a sketch (a bit dirty and fix XD), but I wanted to post it anyway, so maybe you make me want to finish it next week (in These days I have to let go of the drawings, because I have to do .. oo).


Note that the drawing is done on two cross-A3. Beautiful short hail.
To tell the truth would come in a single A3 (as I scanned the central part of the A3 scanner and they are seen), but I'm thinking of a sfondicino, so the design will be A3 or 36 x48 (the measure of my album watercolors).

^ ^ What do you think? or not they lovely?! >///\u0026lt;

Ermestgirl **

0 comments:

Post a Comment