Monday, August 10, 2009

Sample Letter For Contract Expiry

TO-THREE THOUSAND

Hello everyone I am Maximus, Friday, Aug. 7 along with Stephen
and Emanuele we had a good girettoNe in the mountains.
Pecetto We started from the first leg with the chair
Belvedere glacier and then up to armed only with good will increasingly
on enjoying the wonderful landscape around us we are here at the beginning of the walk and glacier welcomes us with its majesty
"The journey will be long and hard" seems to want to tell us

Time seems to spare even if will remain throughout the day, always a little
covered: there is the risk that it may rain, but in the end will save us

the path is well marked in the rock, we follow the men placed along climb
also tell us some indication the time remaining to reach our goal
The mountain scenery is more beautiful
we have come too suddenly with crampons, none of us has an altimeter
but I think we already at an altitude of 2800m
For someone like me to travel to these untrained
effort has already been felt for some time, and there's also the final leg cramps.
I stop to rest
finally arrived !!!!!
we are at the shelter at 3029m
Emanuele Sella writes our names in big book, then everyone will put us a comment
we are tired but happy
clouds are always threatening and the mist covering part of the landscape are the two
pomerggio and in a few minutes of waiting for us down this time to the village
(about 1700m in altitude) because we have decided not to take the chair lift

this refuge behind the mountain continues to rise and there is an inscription on a rock
"Jachin step." Stephen and Emma have gone a bit until you see a beautiful landscape
I preferred to stay at the shelter for no
work too hard I knew I was already limete: will the next time.
These are some photos taken during the return
The streams with their waterfalls exhibit all their force




Greetings to all and thanks to my two traveling companions who
this day have given me the opportunity
to know a little more
MOUNTAIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment