Friday, September 19, 2008

What Pokemon Does May Have

Predict! Famous last words ...

After having bored with the advice of good and prudent player, yesterday in a moment of inspiration I placed a triple by fear. € to have three percent. Only
Gaston wins the case. And me.
this week I think I've exhausted the c * it.
This blatant demonstration of unpredictability gives me the opportunity to explain the results to wagers "with disability".
Disability (hc on palinsensto) is a goal lead that is assigned to the team considered less strong, and serves mainly to make sense of those games that seem to have no history.
Example: a few weeks ago Juventus - Artmedia sign a gave a share of 1.10.
Juventus - Artemedia 1 hc was 1.25, because the opponents were leaving with a one goal advantage.
Juve have won that game 4-0, and 4-1 according to the hc. Enough for two goals, has scored as many as 4. Simple no?
Here, play three 'x handicapped "as I have done is crazy, because it means predict victory with a goal difference of only favorite team (for this share is high).
Napoli, PSG and Tottenham have done it. Go and check the match report of PSG markers to understand how much luck it takes to catch a triple well. 2 minutes from the end I was holding paper Waste ...
PS: Do not spend this cento in petty things because I bought two days ago, the Lancia Y used my sister's. Fortune favors the bold, but also cautious.
PPS: the meeting with "people from betting room is postponed to the next.
-
(L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment